Greetings friends! Although I haven't been writing on this particular blog, I have been working on my writing skills and contributing to other blogs. I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to be published on these sites I think incredibly high of. So why is this a brick wall for me?
I've never felt that I have an uber-creative writing style, though I do enjoy writing (very much). To know that my writing skills were good enough to be published by these blogs made me feel like I could take on more brick walls related to writing. I'm not sure exactly what those brick walls are just yet, but at least I'm breaking through my insecurities about this and feeling better about it overall.
Here are some of the posts I've contributed to get through this brick wall:
- 18 of Your Burning Social Media Questions, Answered (TheHiringSite.com)
- Perspectives from a first-time hiring manager (TheWorkBuzz.com)
- I got my job through a tweet...kind of* (TheBuzzbyMikeSchaffer.com)
- A Community Manager's Outlook on #SXSWi (My CMGR.com)
- Community Managers: Ready for SXSWi? (MyCMGR.com)
- Timeline and Twitter and Tech, Oh My! (MyCMGR.com)